Your first visit to Beltline Foot & Ankle Specialists establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we'll need to obtain important background information,including your past medical history, to allow you more time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies, and more. There's also background information about our friendly staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save time during your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms under the "new patient" tab in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL 5 NEW PATIENT FORMS ARE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO FINISH FILLING IT OUT WHEN YOU COME IN FOR YOUR VISIT. THANK YOU!
- New Patient Information - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- Patient Medical History - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- Illness History - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- Privacy Practice - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.